Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dust Storm in Anaconda and Opportunity 10/12/07

So much for dust control. Maybe a little more polymer or some wet Mill
Town sediments might cure this problem. I am sure there is contaminated
soils throughout the entire valley from Anaconda to Missoula from this
nasty dust storm. Funny, everyone that works for the agencies and others
have said to call in the case of a dust storm but nobody could be
reached during this one..... Thanks ARCo and EPA for the wonderful gray
out we went through yesterday.. My lungs still hurt and I feel real
sorry for the people with breathing problems in the area.. My car got
sand blasted from all the black slag blowing from the pile across Mt 1.
Do I submit a bill to ARCo or EPA for a new paint job? I know what they
would say.. Just like our Governor told us, "Just think of the jobs".












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Website is hard to read. Espcially red wording on the black background.

I am very interested to know what your assciation is all about.

Thanks,