Monday, November 19, 2007

Turkey Dinner

On November 18 2007, OCPA sponsored a free Turkey dinner for the people of Opportunity to thank them for their support. I am happy to announce that the dinner was a big success. We had lots of people show up for the dinner and collected donations to more then cover expenses. We had Turkey and all the trimmings to go with it. The folks who did the cooking deserve a big pat on the back for a delicous dinner. Thanks to everyone who helped with this successful dinner. I didn't get many pictures but here are the ones I did get.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, my center speaker isn't so nice compared to the [url=http://www.best-bookshelf-speakers.net]good bookshelf speaker[/url] of the reviews I got. The center speaker is the oldest and weakest and other things better than the center speaker...

I very like one of my spare CLSC6 to my center channel and it sounds much than the KV-1 I had Hooked up.

Is there available a method for me to hookup my CLSC6 for a center speaker? I have rear and front center options. Can I use a CLSC6 on each one and put both of them on the front? How will this work?

Thanks in advance.